Why did you lie??

“Why did you lie?”

“Well, I kind of had to lie!” I shouted at mum. “No you didn’t! You could of just told the truth in the first place!” mum said angrily as she gave me a mean death stare. I could tell hy mum was angry, because she yells and gives me a mean stare and she has one hand on her hip. This is what I like to call cranky mum! But I couldnt blame her, I mean I cheated on my maths test and I got every questoin right, nad now the teacher is forcing me to be in the maths team called the Brainiacs, and they compete in maths challenges all around the state.

Mum thinks that I should just tell the teacher that I cheated and just suffer the conserquences, but that means that I’ll get a detention and I’m NEVER going back into that room ever AGAIN! So what I’m going to do is, I’m just going to get my little sisters baby food and spill it on the bathroom floor and say that I just spewed, or I’ll just wagg school because I’m a rebel. But I think that I’ll just go with wagging school because it’s eaiser easier and my mum will never by it that I’m sick because she knows that I dont what to go. I just hope that mum doesn’t catch me!

Today is the maths challenge and I still need to hear back from my friends to see if they can still wagg school with me. The bus is coming now and I’m going to catch it to the skatepark. And I just told mum that I didn’t need her to drop me off at school, but it’s weird because most kids would like for their parents to drop them off at school, but not today for me!

I arrived at the skatepark and saw all of my friends already on their skateboards riding up and down the steep ramps and hills. I ran over and started to skate. But just before I could do anything, my phone rang. I got it out of my pocket and looked at who was calling me. It was mum! I answered the phone. “Hello,” I spoke feeling worried. “Oh, hello Belle, I was just wondering where you were,” mum asked. “Umm, I’m on the bus going to the maths challenge, why where do you think I was?” I asked mum. “Well I don’t know, because I just got a phone call from your maths teacher wondering where you were,” mums voice said sounding more angry. “Ohhhh,” I answered back with shakey hands. I’m going to be in SO much trouble! Then, mum spoke…..

“WHY DID YOU LIE!”
OOPS!!!